As a health system, you may already employ a patient experience leader or a patient experience team whose sole purpose is to maintain the highest levels of patient care and service across your organization.
But what about the patient’s pre-visit experience before they arrive at your facility? When they are searching for care, or making their decision about which provider to choose? Are you paying attention to all of your system’s digital touchpoints?
The patient journey starts with search, and the future of search is taking us far beyond 10 blue links on a page. Every healthcare touchpoint — from the moment a patient comes through your doors, throughout their treatment and care — matters.
Join Carrie Liken, Yext Head of Industry, Healthcare, for a webinar on Wednesday, May 31 at 2:00pm ET to hear about where search is going and what it means for the patient experience. In this webinar you will learn:
- How to map map your organization’s digital touchpoints
- How to establish a consistent patient experience from the very first online interaction
- How voice search and intelligent personal assistants are changing consumer behavior
- Why structured data is changing the search landscape
- Why a consolidated data approach will help your digital touchpoints and overall patient experience
Register for the webinar today.