Voice search, mobile, and artificial intelligence continue to shape and transform the way in which customers and marketers interact. Now more than ever your next prospect is more likely to discover your brand or company via Alexa or Siri.
In today’s world the companies that draw and keep customers are the ones who can integrate, manage, centralize, and strategically deploy a brand management strategy. These are the leaders creating more relevant customer experiences, more seamless interactions.
Join us at ONWARD18 this October and get the information, technology, and actionable insights you need to be at the forefront.
A few Brand Management sessions and panels include:
The rapid rise of artificial intelligence has given rise to a myriad of questions. How will it impact my brand? DKM? My career? Join our esteemed panel as they get to the heart — and brains — of the matter.
- Paul Roetzer, Author, CEO, and Founder, PR 20/20 and The Marketing AI Institute
- Christi Olson, Chief Evangelist of Search, Microsoft
- Janine Yoong, VP of Business Development, Mapillary
Are your web pages poised for discoverability in the age of voice search? Are you getting the user engagement your business demands? In this breakout, pick up 10 successful techniques that fuse data-driven content and design to future-proof your web designs.
- Erin Pfiffner, Design Director, Yext
- David Højelsen, CTO and Co-Founder, Mono Solutions
Being a Digital Knowledge Manager ain’t easy! It takes vision, political savvy, coordination, and patience. Join your fellow DKMs as they share the lessons they have learned as pioneers within their organizations and industry.
- Duane Forrester, VP, Industry Insights, Yext
- Gary Steel, Owner & Digital Knowledge Manager, Philly Search Engine Marketing / Steel Media
- Melissa Walner, Director, Global SEO, Hilton