Yext, Inc. (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud company, announced an impressive roster of speakers and talent for its sold-out ONWARD19: The Future of Search conference. The conference, which will take place on October 29–30, 2019 at the New York Marriott Marquis, will explore the paradigm shift in search from chaotic results to verified answers.
More than 1,600 attendees will have the opportunity to hear keynotes from NBA legend, entrepreneur, and philanthropist Earvin “Magic” Johnson, Emmy Award-winning writer, Saturday Night Live alum, and “Late Night with Seth Meyers” host Seth Meyers, Head Coach of the U.S. Women’s National Soccer Team Jill Ellis, and bestselling author and Marketing Hall of Fame inductee Seth Godin. Baseball legend Mike Piazza will also deliver the closing keynote at the event’s Partner Summit.
The ONWARD19 agenda also features:
- Ed Parsons, Geospatial Technologist at Google
- Ed Doran, Director of Product Management at Microsoft Research and AI and Microsoft Cortana Co-Founder
- Christi Olson, Head of Evangelism for Search at Microsoft
- Emma Weisberg, Global Head of Waze Ads Marketing
- David Isbitski, Chief Evangelist of Amazon Alexa and Echo
- Michael Galassi, Head of Search & Voice Engineering at Netflix
- Yixue Li, Engineering Manager at Pinterest
- Grammy Award-nominated artist Gavin DeGraw
ONWARD19 is sold out, but a livestream of the conference on October 29th will be available on ONWARD19.com beginning at approximately 1:30 pm (ET)/10:30 am (PT) with the opening keynote by CEO Howard Lerman.