Track your top KPIs from Yext with all your other favorite business apps on one beautiful dashboard!
Dasheroo gives you the tools you need to make molehills out of the mountains of data stored inside all the apps you use to run your business. In just a few clicks you can build a customized dashboard to monitor and take action on the key metrics that drive the success of your business.
With Dasheroo you can track the status of your Yext listings across the web and also monitor the reviews data posted by customers visiting your locations. You can also connect the other web apps that you use to manage your business including Google Analytics, Facebook, MailChimp, PayPal and dozens more. Take control of your data and make it work for you by creating a Dasheroo dashboard today!
Here’s how to get started with the Dasheroo integration for Yext:
1. Create a free Dasheroo account at www.dasheroo.com.
2. Open the Insight Library within Dasheroo and select the Yext integration.
3. Securely link your Yext account to Dasheroo.
4. Choose the data insights you’d like to add and then save them to your dashboard.
Here’s a summary of the current Yext data insights provided by Dasheroo. All data insight are populated by pulling data from your Yext account to display this information within your Dasheroo dashboard. Note: we’ll also be adding additional insights in the future as well so stay tuned for more updates.
– The Listing Status insight provides a pie chart view of your current listing submissions. You’ll be able to see a breakdown of listing categories so you’ll know what percentage are live vs. still pending or in process.
– The Recent Reviews insight displays your most current submitted reviews. You’ll be able to view the star rating (“1 – 5”), the text of the review (if available), the person who submitted the review and the date/time the review was posted.
– The Lifetime Rating insight displays your all-time rating for all the sites that Yext monitors when aggregating review data for your locations.
– The Total Reviews insight tracks the sum total of all customer reviews that your location(s) has received as tracked by Yext.
– User must have a Dasheroo account (can be Free or Paid account).
– User must have Yext plan/package that includes Listings Management & Review Monitoring.