Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service is an omnichannel customer service application for delivering fast, personalized service. Customer Service provides many features and tools that organizations can use to manage the services they provide to customers. Business use Dynamics 365 for Customer Service to:
- Track customer issues through cases.
- Record all interactions related to a case.
- Share information in the knowledge base.
- Create queues, and route cases to the right channels.
- Create and track service levels through service level agreements (SLAs).
- Define service terms through entitlements.
- Manage performance and productivity through reports and dashboards.
- Create and schedule services.
With the Dynamics 365 for Reviews app, you can optimize your customer support by automatically generating support tickets in Dynamics 365 based on the reviews that you receive in Yext. If you are currently using Yext to actively monitor your online reviews, you can see when customers express praise or criticism publicly via the reviews they leave across the Knowledge Network. The Dynamics 365 for Reviews app enables you to address this feedback whenever a review possesses qualities that you want to track.
- Create efficient internal workflows and resolve issues more quickly, so you can show all of your customers that you care about their experiences:
- Set review workflows to automatically generate a support ticket when a customer leaves a review with a particular rating, on a particular site, or including a particular keyword, anywhere in the Knowledge Network
- Assign reviews to different teams within your organization by setting filters of your choosing, including total rating, review content, and the location of the review itself
- Ensure that appropriate action is taken quickly for each review, no matter the type
To utilize this app, you will need to subscribe to the Dynamics 365 for Customer Service Professional package or higher. You will also need a Yext account with a subscription to the Professional or Ultimate Package.
- Navigate to the App Directory in your Yext account and click “Install”
- You will be redirected to an Oauth landing page, where you can click “Install on Yext”
- Log in with your Yext credentials
- You will be prompted to provide your Dynamics CRM Service Root URL
- Log in with your Microsoft credentials
- Add a new workflow based on your preferred triggers
You are ready to support your customers!