NRC Health has the market leading patient experience transparency solution that calculates star ratings from existing patient survey data, and publishes star ratings onto health system provider directories. With more than 15 million verified patient reviews, NRC Health enables health systems to paint a true picture of the care they provide.
The NRC Health app keeps Transparency profiles up to date with providers that you are currently managing through Yext. Once you’ve installed the app, NRC Health Transparency will stay synced with your Yext account so that you do not have to manage provider profiles in both systems.
To install this app, you’ll need a NRC Health Transparency account with login credentials and “Organization Admin” permissions as well as a Yext account with a subscription to the Healthcare Knowledge Engine add-on.
This application will automatically set Transparency profiles to “Disabled” in when the corresponding location, with matching NPI, is closed in Yext.
Provider’s Closed Status
YEXT: All Yext subscription levels are eligible for the app.
NRC Health: NRC Health Transparency customers
1. Install the NRC Health app, from the Yext App directory
2. Sign into Transparency using your NRC Health Transparency login credentials
3. Ensure “Enable Yext Integration” setting is set to Yes
4. Ensure the correct Yext Account is Connected to Transparency
5. Save Transparency Yext Integration Settings