Combine the power of Tableau and Yext to gain brand new insights.
Tableau is a business intelligence and analytics platform that can help anyone see and understand their data. Connect to almost any database, drag and drop to create visualizations, and share with a click. And with the Tableau app, you can gain new insights by combining the intelligence brought to you by Tableau with your Yext Analytics.
The Tableau app makes viewing customer engagement and performance metrics across the Knowledge Network even more seamless by collocating your Yext Analytics with those already stored in Tableau. Use these combined insights to make faster and better-informed business decisions. With the Tableau app, you can:
- View the data that matters most across every site, platform, and device.
- Import entity data stored in Knowledge Manager, as well as your Listings, and Reviews Analytics data into Tableau.
- Match existing Tableau data related to locations, such as store revenue, to location data and view store performance geospatially.
- Monitor trends in customer sentiment by combining Yext Reviews insights with other location-based KPIs as well as tracking average review ratings over periods of time.
Tableau currently supports businesses across the globe.
To install this app, you’ll need a Tableau account and a Yext account with a subscription to the Professional package or higher (with a minimum of a few months of Analytics data). Additionally, the app installation needs to be initiated by a user with account-level permissions. We recommend selecting the 90-day time range for your first installation before attempting to transfer larger quantities of data.
- Open Tableau.
- In the Connect section, click Web Data Connector.
- Paste this URL into the textbox and press Enter: https://www.yext.com/apps/tableauconnector/configure
- System will display a “Connect with Yext” option; click Connect to continue.
- Authenticate with your Yext account by signing in with your Yext credentials.
- Select the data and date range you would like to import into Tableau. Click Continue.
- The system will import your specified data to Tableau where you can perform your analysis!