Your brand’s digital presence may start with your website, but it also lives across 100+ different maps, apps, voice search tools, digital assistants, and more. Until now, it’s been difficult to see every place your brand lives — let alone track or measure how consumers engage with it.
As part of our Spring 2017 release, we’ve redesigned our Analytics platform to give you insight into how customers engage with your brand everywhere it lives online, and have added new features to drive customer engagement.
We recently hosted a webinar featuring our Director of Product Marketing, Erin Jaeger, Analytics Product Manager, Max Shaw, and Senior Data Strategist, Zahid Zakaria, who provided tips and best practices on using the groundbreaking features from our Spring 2017 release. Attendees learned about:
- Our new Intelligent Search Tracker, which shows not just rank but also share of intelligent SERP
- Our new Customized Dashboards and reports to keep every level of your organization informed
- Scheduled Updates, which make it easier than ever to optimize your brand’s digital knowledge
- Facebook Calls-to-Action, which offer new opportunities to drive revenue and engagement
- Yelp Publisher Suggestions, which give you even more control of your brand