The mortgage industry is at an inflection point. Interest rates are up over last year and market uncertainty is creating new urgency for homebuyers to lock in a mortgage while rates remain low. This urgency is driving buyers into the market, creating a huge opportunity for lenders.
With 90% of all homebuyers searching online for their home, and 42% of this group using the Internet as their first step in the homebuying process — before contacting an agent — the time is now for the mortgage industry to ensure their data is consistent and accurate everywhere consumers search.
Download our latest whitepaper, How Mortgage Lenders Can Win in a Digital World, and discover how:
- With physical locations, mortgage lenders have an edge, and how you can use this to your advantage to drive consumers to your branch offices
- Accurate, relevant, and consistent online data can help you rank higher in search
- Mobile and AI are driving millennial homebuyers online to search for their first home
- To optimize your business by creating local pages for each of your offices and officers built with Schema.org best practices
- Yext for Mortgage can help you streamline and optimize your information so that you appear with correct, consistent information no matter where customers search — increasing both trust and your business pipeline.
With the right digital strategy, you’ll be able to command the mortgage search landscape in a way that online lenders aren’t able, and which most local lenders aren’t utilizing.