AI, voice search, and digital assistants are fundamentally changing the way consumers interact with your business. At Yext on Tour, we'll explore how the digital knowledge about your people, places, and products can provide a strong foundation for your brand and help you be a leader in the age of intelligent services.
1:30PM – 2:00PMRegistration
2:00PM – 2:10PMWelcome to Yext on Tour
- Jim Steele President & Chief Revenue Officer, Yext
- Liz Walton VP, Marketing, Yext
2:10PM – 2:35PMThe Rise of Intelligent Services
- Howard Lerman CEO & Co-Founder, Yext
The way consumers seek information is changing fundamentally. With the rise of connected devices, machine learning, and AI assistants, search is getting smarter. Answers are provided quickly and powered by a complex set of data. Learn how you can thrive when technology shapes your customer's decision process.
2:35PM – 3:05PMPower Your Business: The Yext Knowledge Engine™
- Marc Ferrentino Chief Strategy Officer, Yext
- Erin Jaeger Director of Product Marketing, Yext
Marc Ferrentino, Yext’s Chief Strategy Officer, shares the latest and greatest updates to the Yext Knowledge Engine and provides an exclusive look at innovations to come.
3:05PM – 3:20PMHow Structured Data Changes Your Job
- Duane Forrester VP, Industry Insights, Yext
Structured data is eating the web; results are becoming answers; 50% of searches will be voice searches by 2020; how will these trends change how you do your job? Duane Forrester, Yext’s VP of Industry Insights, shares how he learned to stop worrying and love structured data.
3:20PM – 3:50PMBreak
3:50PM – 4:15PMCCO to CMO
- Moderator Wendi Sturgis Chief Customer Officer, Yext
- Pete Francis Growth & Digital Transformation, T-Mobile
Join Yext Chief Customer Officer, Wendi Sturgis, for a fireside chat with one of our great customer CMOs to discuss how they are harnessing technology to respond to consumers’ insatiable demand for accurate, timely information.
4:15PM – 4:40PMGoogle Guest Speaker
- David Byrne Global Performance Solutions, Google
Your job depends on you staying up to date with everything Google. In this session, Google’s experts share the company's vision for the intelligent future and how your business should prepare for it.
4:40PM – 5:30PMPanel Discussion: The Intelligent Future
- Moderator Christian Ward EVP, Data Partnerships, Yext
- A.J. Workman CMO, Blue Moon Digital, Inc.
- Glenn Zabal Senior SEO Manager, Tailored Brands
- Tim Pirrone GM/President, Townsquare Interactive
- Travis Killion Director of Digital Product Management, Albertsons Companies
Hear from technology, brand, and agency leaders about how emerging, intelligent technologies, such as AI, intelligent personal assistants, and autonomous vehicles are changing the way that we find and experience products and brands, and engage with one another.
5:30PM – 7:30PMCocktails & Conversation
Yext on Tour seating is limited and reserved for Yext customers, partners, and invited guests. Register today to secure your spot, and we look forward to seeing you in San Francisco!