Everyone searches differently. Some have a go-to resource, others look multiple places to make a single decision. Some know what they are looking for, others use unbranded queries. Some use English, others Spanish.
To help you reach your customers, no matter how they search, we are always looking for new places to share your information. And today we are excited to announce three new publishers as part of the PowerListings Network: YaSabe, PennySaver, and Pocketly!
- YaSabe is America's largest and fastest growing local search destination for businesses, coupons and jobs that cater to Hispanic consumers.
- Google says 8% of its US search is in Spanish, and Latinos outspend non-Latinos on many local services and products, and now Yext customers can access this community with YaSabe.
- YaSabe has connected millions of users to online listings, cultural content and community-sourced information and is growing quickly – traffic increased 800% last year. Now, YaSabe has nearly 1M unique monthly visitors.
- YaSabe is mobile focused, with 50% of its usage coming from mobile devices. It even recently announced a partnership with Viva Movil to make YaSabe even easier to get and use on mobile devices.
- PennySaver is the oldest and largest direct mail publication in the US and a pioneer in weekly shopping guides supporting local businesses. Today, PennySaver allows users to find deals on products and services, print coupons and search national classified ads on the web.
- Pocketly is the on-the-go money-saving app that uses geolocation to find coupons and offers, stores, services and entertainment near the user. Available for both iOS and Android, Pocketly gives users the ability to search through a list of relevant stores and offers near a user's current location.
These new publishers are complementary to customers with the Complete Package. To see how your business appears, simply log into your account. For more information on how to get started, please contact support.