With the launch of Yext's Google integration, businesses of all sizes can now exercise far greater control over how their location data appears across the world's leading search engine and map provider. Yext's integration lets our customers:
- Rapidly update key location data, such as unforeseen closings or changes to opening hours, across Google Search, Google Maps, and ads.
- Control the data Google receives about your locations and ensure it is always consistent, authoritative, and up-to-date.
- Save time and streamline your data management process by managing information on Google My Business and across the web from a single interface using the Yext Location Management Platform.
Many Yext customers and partners are already leveraging our Google APIintegration to update their Google information, such as national fast-casual restaurant chain sweetgreen, which used our platform to update store hours in real-time during Winter Storm Jonas, ensuring customers had the information they needed in the moment it mattered.
This development significantly changes the local search game, so to help you navigate the changes and get the most out of our new integration with Google, we created the Yext Guide to Google My Business. Whether you're a Yext customer or partner, or first-time site visitor, if you're involved in local search, our three-part guide will teach you:
- How to claim your business on Google
- Why the Google My Business API matters and what it means for the future of location data management
- How to manage your business listings on Google with the Yext Location Management Platform
As our CEO & Co-Founder Howard Lerman stated, "This is the biggest development in local data management since the launch our PowerListings Network nearly six years ago." Make sure you're optimizing your presence on the world's leading search engine with Yext for Google. For information on how you can get started, visit yext.com/products/network/google