Thanks to our real-time integration with Google, thousands of customers are now using the Yext Location Management Platform to publish, manage, and control their location data on Google Search, Google Maps, and ads.
Last week, we hosted a webinar on our Google integration featuring Yext's own CEO, Howard Lerman; VP of Product (and former Googler), Jon Kennell; and RVP of Partnerships, Bryan Rutcofsky. You can now view that webinar on-demand to learn:
- Why strategic investment in location management is critical for businesses in today's mobile-empowered world.
- How Google's addition to the PowerListings® Network has fundamentally changed the local search marketing game.
- How to match and sync your Google My Business listings with the Yext platform.
- How listings within Yext appear on Google Search, Google Maps, and more.
- How national fast-casual restaurant chain Sweetgreen leveraged Yext to update their Google store hours in real-time during Winter Storm Jonas.
- Answers to marketer's questions about the integration and best practices for managing business location data on Google.
Watch the full webinar recording below to learn everything you need to know about Yext's new Google integration, as well as how you can get your business synced with Google today!