We are currently in an unprecedented era of information availability. As consumers search for everything from local restaurants to tailors to dog walkers, they're relying on reviews to help them make decisions. In fact, more than 90% of consumers say their buying decisions are influenced by online reviews.
We recently hosted a webinar alongside Jay Baer, best-selling author of Hug Your Haters, highlighting tips and tricks for brands to reach more consumers through online reputation management, as well as review monitoring and generation. During the webinar, guests learned:
- Why reviews are important to the consumer-buying psychology
- The key differences between brand and location-based reviews
- How to handle first-party and third-party reviews
- The best ways to encourage more customers to leave reviews
- How to cover more SEO bases easily by balancing reviews
As Jay Baer said, "bad reviews kill good marketing," so don't let this happen to you! Watch the full webinar now to learn how to gather more reviews and make them work for your business.