As consumer search behavior shifts and technology leaders continue to innovate, marketers must stay ahead of the curve and understand the implications of these changes to reach consumers.
At ONWARD, you will hear from an amazing lineup of speakers and will leave with the Future in Focus, prepared to take your team to the next level.
These sessions will focus on cutting-edge ideas, strategies, and tactics on how technology will shape our world in the years to come.
Future in Focus sessions and speakers include:
The Everywhere Brand There's a new race to command more visibility for your people, products, and locations across the internet. But with 2020 fast approaching, there's a new reality — and to win, you must think well beyond your website and app to become The Everywhere Brand.
- Jeffrey K. Rohrs, Chief Marketing Officer, Yext
- Jay Baer, President, Convince & Convert
Tomorrow's Marketing Playbook Marketing leaders will share their strategies on how technology will shape the future of brand discovery and customer experience.
- Chad Stoller, EVP Global Chief Innovation Officer, UM Worldwide
- Molly Hop, SVP, Performance Media, Performics
- Chris Malone, Executive Vice President, Sales & Account Development, Mindstream Media
Mapping the Future Hear from mapping experts about how they are using new technologies to map the world down to the tiniest detail and make it more accessible for everyone.
- Sheethal Shobowale, Research Analyst, Waze
- Marc Prioleau, Strategic Business Development, Mapbox
Contextual Marketing in the Age of Intelligence Contextual marketing is about delivering the right content in the right moment. Learn about the technologies and tactics brands are using to become smarter about how they attract and interact with customers.
- Tom Kenney, CEO, Verve
- Tom Goodwin, EVP Innovation at Zenith Media
- Andy Harding, Yext Advisor & Chief Customer Officer, Mothercare
What it Means to Rank Today Today's digital environment of paid ads, maps, shopping options, reviews, and mobile-first commerce has changed how we see what we see, and with it, what drives business to businesses. Hear the latest in onsite and offsite optimization from search experts and put your business in front of consumers.
- Andrew Shotland, CEO, LocalSEOGuide
- Melissa Walner, Head of Global SEO, Hilton
- Todd Renard, Vice President, Digital Product Management, Vivial