Marketing has become even more targeted in recent years, but along with quantum leaps in technology come challenges.
Attend ONWARD18 to hear from global experts and find out how you can use location-based marketing to tailor data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns, tap into digital influencers, and win customers in the moments that matter most.
Banks with cafes. Retail kiosks. Malls with EV chargers. The traditional concept of a business "location" is evolving, and with it, marketers must evolve as well. Learn what that evolution demands straight from brands on the front-lines of hybrid location development.
- Lisa Ford, Director of Digital Marketing Strategy, Capital One
- Patrick Flanagan, VP of Digital Marketing & Strategy, Simon Property Group
- Talia Wachtel, VP of Marketing, Tiger Pistol
We are just at the beginning of capturing the opportunity presented by Chinese tourists. President Xi Jinping has set a goal of increasing outbound trips from China from 135 million to 700 million in the next five years. Currently ranked first worldwide in overseas travel spending, China has a growing population with more disposable income & affinity towards travel. However, Chinese tourists are using their native digital apps in Mandarin and are still subject to the "Great Firewall" even when they're abroad (no Google). Brand leaders discuss how they embrace the opportunity and challenges in this exploding market.
- Franklin Yao, Managing Director, Greater China, Yext
- Jamie Michael Blackmore, Director of Revenue, The Langham London
- Kristen Esposito, Vice President of Global Tourism, Simon Property Group
- Caroline Grange, Omnichannel Digital Director, Longchamp