Tableau Analytics App
Combine the power of Tableau and Yext to gain brand new insights.
Tableau helps people see, understand, and explore data with limitless visual analytics. Customers can build ad hoc analyses in just a few clicks. With the Tableau app for Yext, you can gain new insights by combining the intelligence brought to you by Tableau with insights stored in Yext.
The Tableau app for Yext makes viewing customer engagement and performance metrics across the Knowledge Network even more seamless by collocating your Yext insights with those already stored in Tableau. Centralize your Yext and Tableau insights, according to the unique needs of your business, to make faster and better-informed business decisions.
View the data that matters most across every site, platform, and device with the Tableau app for Yext:
- Import entity data stored in Knowledge Manager, as well as your Answers, Listings, Reviews, and Analytics data into Tableau
- Match existing Tableau data related to locations, such as store revenue, to location data and view store performance geospatially
- Monitor trends in customer sentiment by combining Yext Reviews insights with other location-based KPIs, as well as tracking average review ratings over periods of time
To install this app, you’ll need a Tableau account and a Yext account with a subscription to the Professional package or higher (with a minimum of a few months of Analytics data). Additionally, the app installation needs to be initiated by a user with account level permissions. We recommend selecting the 90-day time range for your first installation before attempting to transfer larger quantities of data.
- Open an instance of Tableau
- In the Connect section, select “Web Data Connector”
- Paste the following URL into the textbox and hit enter: https://www.yext.com/apps/tableauconnector/configure
- System will display a “Connect with Yext” option; click Connect to continue
- Authenticate with your Yext account by signing in with your Yext credentials
- Select the data and date range you would like to import into Tableau and then click “Continue”
- The system will import your specified data to Tableau where you can perform your analysis!