Twitter Data Connector
Enrich your Knowledge Graph with tweets from your Twitter account.
Twitter is a platform for brands and individuals to share content directly with their following. With the addition of the Twitter data connector, you can pull in all of your tweets into your Knowledge Graph to be used in Yext products.
- Install the Twitter Data Connector into your account.
- When you install it, you will be prompted to fill in your Twitter username, and user ID.
- There are two methods of retrieving your user ID, since it is not available in the Twitter UI. You will either need to make a simple API call using Twitter's public API or use a third-party site such as this one: https://tweeterid.com/
- Fill in the values for username and user ID and click Done.
- After you’ve completed the installation flow, the connector will run automatically!