Yext Expands Network with 8coupons, alike, AmericanTowns.com, eLocal, Factual and YellowPageCity.com
Finding local business information online just got easier! Yext is thrilled to announce the expansion of our network with the addition of 6 new partners: 8coupons, alike, AmericanTowns.com, eLocal, Factual and YellowPageCity.com! Each of these sites provide unique ways of getting the information you want from local businesses in your local area.
A little bit more about each directory:
- 8coupons pulls together deals from over 500 different sources in your neighborhood and allows you to filter results to experience new local finds each day.
- alike is a mobile app that strives to make your buying decisions simple by offering an easy way to search for any product in your local area.
- AmericanTowns.com is a practical tool for bringing neighbors together that aggregates all types of business information under one roof.
- eLocal started initially by building directories for some of the nation’s top online categories and has recently expanded to now include all the major consumer-oriented business categories.
- Factual provides definitive global data in Places and Products to power web and mobile apps, mobile advertising, and enterprise analytics.
- YellowPageCity.com is the official online network of the local Yellow Pages and has a network of over 2,600 online phone books (and counting!) that is designed to deliver helpful information to your local community.
Today, with the addition of 8coupons, alike, AmericanTowns.com, eLocal, Factual and YellowPageCity.com, we are even closer to providing the best, most accurate local business information to consumers everywhere.
To learn more about our full PowerListings offering and get these sites today, check out the Complete Package.