Yext’s latest webinar, How iOS 9 Will Impact Local Search, gives a detailed look into the changes iOS 9 is instituting in mobile search and why marketers need to be paying close attention.
The webinar, co-hosted by Andrew Shotland, Local SEO Guide, and Yext’s CMO, Jeff Rohrs, and VP of Product Management, Jon Kennell, kicked off with a breakdown of the significant changes iOS 9 will be bringing to local search – specifically mobile app content being indexed in search results for the first time – which will create an entirely new mobile experience.
The webinar covers all the key components marketers need to know to prepare for iOS 9:
- What does the new mobile search experience look like for consumers in iOS 9?
- How does iOS 9 search actually work?
- Best practices for iOS 9’s search process
- Local optimization strategies marketers should employ
- Introduction to Screens, a new Yext feature that helps brands optimize their app content
Watch the full webinar below, or download our free iOS 9 whitepaper here.