It may be hot outside, but the holiday season will be here before you know it. Is your business ready to turn local searches into holiday sales? For most retailers, the winter holidays account for around 20% of annual sales. When a single shopping period can make or break your entire fiscal year, it’s important to get it right — and that means planning ahead.
We recently hosted a webinar, highlighting tips and tricks for brands to reach more consumers during the holiday season. During the webinar, guests learned:
- About 2015 consumer search trends and how they affected last year’s holiday season
- About top holiday trends to watch in 2016
- How to make location data stand out and cater to omnichannel shoppers
- How to respond to customer reviews and target last-minute shoppers
- Tips and best practices for utilizing Yext’s Location Cloud this holiday season
Watch the full webinar now to make the most of the upcoming holiday season, and become even more of an expert with The Yext Guide to Holiday Prep.