Thanks to our new Snapchat feature, brands can now set up Snapchat Geofilter campaigns utilizing the location data stored in the Yext Location Cloud. This exciting feature ensures your Geofilters reach the locations — and customers — you intend.
Last week, we hosted a webinar on the recent Snapchat phenomenon, featuring Yext’s own Director of Product Marketing, Erin Jaeger, and Director of Marketing, Liz Walton.
During the webinar, guests learned:
- How Snapchat Geofilters work
- How to design an effective and engaging Snapchat Geofilter
- Best practices for brands with one location or many locations
- Key concepts to help brands unlock the next level of Snapchat engagement
- How the Yext Location Cloud makes initiating Snapchat Geofilter campaigns easier than ever
Whether you’re already experienced with Geofilters, or are just getting started with Snapchat, our recent webinar will set you on the path to Snapchat success. Watch the full webinar now to learn more about setting up Snapchat Geofilter campaigns, and become even more of an expert with The Yext Guide to Snapchat Geofilters.