With 85% of consumers saying they trust reviews just as much as recommendations from family and friends, it’s never been more important for your brand to have a comprehensive reviews strategy in place.
Reviews sessions at ONWARD18 will cover topics such as brand responsibility, agility, and creating seamless customer experiences — which can help lead to customer satisfaction (and hopefully an increase in star rating).
Join us for information-packed sessions, including:
Reputation Management requires the ability to review, process, and act on customer feedback quickly. Hear how three marketers are managing this responsibility at scale to improve customer experience for their brands.
- Mimi Wunderlich, Director, Digital Marketing Strategy & Communications, Villa Restaurant Group
- Luis Martinez, Digital Media & Hispanic Marketing, Denny’s
- Deirdre Hazelbaker, Content Director, Tire Discounters
- Nick Oropall, Product Marketing Manager, Yext
With 94% of diners relying on reviews and most making dining decisions within minutes of eating, restaurant marketers have never had more competition for tastebuds. Join our panel as they discuss how Digital Knowledge Management helps move diners through their doors.
- Jason Carrigan, Head of Digital Marketing, Checkers Drive-In Restaurants
- Hannah Ulm, Director of Marketing, Romacorp, Inc.
- Trish Giordano, EVP of Sales & Marketing, Earl Enterprise
- Lee Zucker, Head of Industry, Food, Yext