Grow your career at Yext!
Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext’s mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, and other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, and action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, and Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine™ to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, and increase sales.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work® as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson’s Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo.
Yext team members enjoy a wide variety of benefits ranging from competitive salaries and health insurance, to a flexible vacation policy and social events right on site. Working during lunch and/or dinner? Then your meal is on us. And that's on top of our legendary snack stacks.
Get what you’re worth.
- Company-wide policy to reward and retain top performers.
- Competitive total reward program, including competitive base salary, equity, and comprehensive benefit packages.
- Yearly performance appraisal process and compensation reviews.
- Competitive commissions plans for our sales teams.
- Equity packages
Take your time. Enjoy the perks.
- Yexters love to travel, whether in packs or solo with Yext’s flexible vacation policy.
- Paid parental leave includes maternity, paternity, and adoptive parents.
- Allocation for meals and fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks and drinks.
- Comprehensive perks program gives employees access to wireless services like AT&T and T-Mobile discounts as well as several additional employee discount programs and dedicated Benefit Hotline Service Team.
Hone your craft.
- Opportunity for career growth and mobility.
- “Lunch and learn” programming open to all departments.
- Strong employee mentoring programs including weekly check-ins and stand-ups.
Take care of yourself.
- Reimbursements on gym memberships.
- Wellness Program includes flu shots, health diagnostics, free onsite massages, and pressed juice days.
- Ergonomic work stations — including standing desks.
- Game room with foosball, video games, and weekly game night on our custom poker table.
- Pizza and beer every Friday.
- Interest groups including a book club and volleyball team.
Save for your future.
- Contribute pretax dollars to Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) or Dependent Care Spending Accounts (DCSA).
- Invest for your retirement on a tax-deferred basis via Yext’s 401(k) plan.
- Contribute pretax dollars to Transit and Parking Accounts to use towards the purchase of parking services and mass transit.
Make the world your business.
- In addition to our NYC headquarters, Yext has offices in Virginia (Tysons Corner), Chicago, Dallas, the United Kingdom (London), and Germany (Berlin).
- Organized company-wide volunteer days.
- NY Cares training held onsite.
- Bi-annual coat & food drives.