Yext’s mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere. We put businesses in control of their facts online by enabling them to publish brand verified answers wherever their customers search. The customer journey starts with a question, and if a brand doesn’t answer it, someone else will. Yext, the Search Experience Cloud company, helps brands regain and maintain a direct relationship with their customers, starting where it matters most: their own websites.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune and Great Place to Work®, as well as a Best Workplace for Women. We are headquartered in New York City with offices in Amsterdam, Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Miami, Milan, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. area.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or non-binary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law.
Yext team members enjoy a wide variety of benefits ranging from competitive salaries and health insurance, to a flexible vacation policy and social events right on site. Working during lunch and/or dinner? Then your meal is on us. And that's on top of our legendary snack stacks.
Get what you’re worth.
- Company-wide policy to reward and retain top performers.
- Competitive total reward program, including competitive base salary, equity, and comprehensive benefit packages.
- Yearly performance appraisal process and compensation reviews.
- Competitive commissions plans for our sales teams.
- Equity packages
Take your time. Enjoy the perks.
- Yexters love to travel, whether in packs or solo with Yext’s flexible vacation policy.
- Paid parental leave includes maternity, paternity, and adoptive parents.
- Allocation for meals and fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks and drinks.
- Comprehensive perks program gives employees access to wireless services like AT&T and T-Mobile discounts as well as several additional employee discount programs and dedicated Benefit Hotline Service Team.
Hone your craft.
- Opportunity for career growth and mobility.
- “Lunch and learn” programming open to all departments.
- Strong employee mentoring programs including weekly check-ins and stand-ups.
Take care of yourself.
- Reimbursements on gym memberships.
- Wellness Program includes flu shots, health diagnostics, free onsite massages, and pressed juice days.
- Ergonomic work stations — including standing desks.
- Game room with foosball, video games, and weekly game night on our custom poker table.
- Pizza and beer every Friday.
- Interest groups including a book club and volleyball team.
Save for your future.
- Contribute pretax dollars to Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) or Dependent Care Spending Accounts (DCSA).
- Invest for your retirement on a tax-deferred basis via Yext’s 401(k) plan.
- Contribute pretax dollars to Transit and Parking Accounts to use towards the purchase of parking services and mass transit.
Make the world your business.
- In addition to our NYC headquarters, Yext has offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo and the Washington, D.C. Area.
- Organized company-wide volunteer days.
- NY Cares training held onsite.
- Bi-annual coat & food drives.