Zendesk Help Center Connector
Power dynamic service search by syncing help articles from Zendesk to Yext
Zendesk is a service-first CRM company that builds support, sales, and customer engagement software designed to foster better customer relationships. From large enterprises to startups, Zendesk believes that powerful, innovative customer experiences should be within reach for every company, no matter the size, industry or ambition. Zendesk serves more than 170,000 customers across a multitude of industries in over 30 languages. Zendesk is headquartered in San Francisco, and operates offices worldwide.
If you use Zendesk for Customer Service Management, you may be storing support content - such as Help Articles - in Zendesk. The Zendesk Guide app will automatically sync all of your Help Articles from Zendesk into the Yext Knowledge Graph on a daily basis. Now you can keep your support content up to date in Yext to power internal search experiences for your customer support team using Yext Answers. Employees can use Yext Answers to quickly find responses to customers’ questions using the Help Articles (alongside other data) that are syncing to your Knowledge Graph.
- Navigate to the App Directory tab in your Yext account and open the Zendesk Help Article Connector.
- Click “Install”, then “Install on Yext.”
- You will be prompted to authorize the app to make changes in your Yext account.
- Next you will be prompted to provide your Zendesk subdomain.
- Once you navigate to the Zendesk Help Article Connector page, the connector will sync Help Articles into your account!