Do you want to dominate local SEO? Fix data issues across today's leading maps? Or even understand the impact self-driving cars have on your business?
If so, you will love our newly-announced breakout sessions for LocationWorld 2016 this November. Whether you're a CMO, developer, strategist, or hands-on marketer, you're sure to walk away with actionable insights that will help your company harness the full power of location.
Confirmed speakers include:
Collin Colburn, Researcher, Forrester
Daniel Lemin, Head of Consulting, Convince & Convert
- Rebecca Lieb, Analyst, Author, Advisor
- Marcus Tober, CTO & Founder, Searchmetrics
- Andrew Shotland, Founder & CEO, Local SEO Guide
- Purna Virji, Senior Manager, Microsoft
Confirmed sessions include:
- You Can't Spell Contextual without Location (Trust Us)
- Share of Wallet: Location in Financial Services
- From Vocal to Local: Does Voice Search Change Everything?
- The Future of Maps
- The Self-Driving Future & You
- Beyond Beacons: Online to Offline Attribution
We've managed to pack a lot into the two days of LocationWorld, and there's still more to come! Check out the full agenda and continue to check back for additional details.
Are you ready to discuss the power of location with industry experts, tech leaders, and even astronauts? Register today to secure your spot at LocationWorld 2016. Visit Location.World or reach out to your Yext representative to learn more.