Yext AI Search for Drupal
Enhance your Drupal-powered employee experience with Yext AI Search
Drupal is an open source content management software. It's used to make many of the websites and applications you use every day. Drupal has great standard features, like easy content authoring, reliable performance, and excellent security. But what sets it apart is its flexibility; modularity is one of its core principles. Its tools help you build the versatile, structured content that dynamic web experiences need. Anyone can download, use, work on, and share Drupal with others. It's built on principles like collaboration, globalism, and innovation. It's distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL). There are no licensing fees, ever. Drupal will always be free.
The Drupal app layers Yext search technology on top of your Drupal site to unlock your content, and makes finding necessary information as simple as asking a question. Rather than digging long documents and countless links to find what you’re looking for, Yext’s search technology presents the exact answer to your employees’ questions. It makes searching faster and more intuitive, and uses Yext’s multi-algorithm approach to surface FAQs, snippets and even direct answers to your employees’ questions.
Answer Customers’ Questions
Customize the path from search to conversion with an experience that understands your customers' natural language questions and returns direct answers (not links) with the Yext Drupal Module.
Flexible Development Experience
Leverage Yext's configuration development tools to fully customize your site search experience. The Yext Drupal module allows you to embed Yext site search into any Drupal website seamlessly so you can focus on giving site visitors the experience they want starting with search.
Retain Traffic and Boost Conversion
Drupal helps you customize your marketing tech stack to create the best experience, and Yext site search drives business results. When your website answers your customers' questions, they're more likely to stay on your site, instead of bouncing to a search engine or a competitor. Yext site search users have seen a 36% increase in website conversion rates over keyword-based search providers.
Gain New Customer Insights
If you could see every question someone asked on your website, would you adjust your content to better suit their needs? Connect your drupal data to Yext using our Drupal connectors and discover what your customers are looking for with advanced search data in the Yext Knowledge Graph.
- To get started, navigate to the App Directory in your Yext account, find the Drupal Frontend app, and click “Install”. This will redirect you to the Yext module on Drupal.
- Download the module and install it into your Drupal Account as you would any other module. Note: if you are already logged in, you can click “Extend” in your Acquia Sites view and click “Install new Module” to install the Yext module.
- Once the module is installed, they will have access to 2 new blocks: Yext Search Bar and Yext Search Results.
- Click on the Structure tab and then click on Block Layout.
- On one page click on Place Block in the section on the page that you would like the search bar to be in and choose the Yext Search Bar from the list of Blocks. When you place the Block you will be prompted to fill out the following fields, which you can grab from your Yext account:
- API Key - Found in the Yext platform, under Answers > Experiences tab.
- Experience key - Found in the Yext platform, under Answers > Experiences tab.
- Experience Version - This will be the version of your Answers Experience.
- Account ID - Found in the Yext platform, under Account Settings > Account ID (to find Account Settings, hover over your username in the top right section the Yext platform)
- Locale - This is the locale of your Answers Experience.
- Redirect URL - This is the URL of the page where the search results will redirect to.
- Search Placeholder - Add what text you want to appear in the search bar before someone searches
- Choose Visibility - This is where you can set which pages you want the search bar to be visible on
- Click Save Block.
- Navigate back to your page. In the content section, add the Search Results block. This time you will be prompted to add in:
- Production URL - Found in the Yext platform, under Pages > Sites tab. You will see all of the Sites in your account. Your Production URL will be in the “Domain” column of the Site you want to use.
- Choose which page you want this to appear on
- Click Save Block.
- You’re done!