97% of healthcare professionals* go online to find healthcare information about drug dosing, clinical trial information, patient assistance materials, and more. There is a lot of information out there — so how can you provide healthcare professionals the most accurate, up to date information possible?
In this one-pager, you'll learn about:
- Structuring content for intent instead of keywords
- Utilizing search query data to create relevant content
- Appropriate schema mark up on pages
- Google's Rich Result Test
- Structuring pages to reflect how Google prioritizes its "reading" of websites