with Yext, OpenTable, and Radar
After an unprecedented year plus, things are (fingers crossed) starting to look up. Travel, in-person dining, and some events have started to open up in certain parts of the world — a welcome improvement for industries hit hardest by the pandemic, including food, retail, and hospitality.
So what happens next? Does the world just go back to operating the way it did before the pandemic? Probably not. Consumers' reliance on digital platforms has reached unprecedented levels, and aspects of those behaviors — like searching for and making reservations with restaurants — are now ingrained.
In this webinar, Yext, OpenTable, and Radar will share best practices to capture that pent-up demand and convert it into seated guests. We'll cover a variety of topics, including:
- Driving improved discoverability and making your space reservation-ready
- Growing your audience while also targeting local prospects
- Tapping into search: what your prospective and current customers are asking about, and how to ensure your business is top of mind to them and able to answer those questions
- Investing in the right digital tool stack
- How to re-engage your guests and welcome them back to a safe environment